Ecojot is a brother-sister team founded by Mark and Carolyn Gavin in 2007. Together they create eco-friendly stationery and paper goods that feature whimsical and inspirational designs. Their love for paper, the planet and art has enabled them to create a sustainable brand available in hundreds of locations around the world and now available right here at The Good Design Store.
As the designer, Carolyn garners her inspiration from different artistic genres found in her travels and varying facets of life. Mark finds his passion through philanthropy and ensuring the quality and sustainability of each item.
Key sustainability facts:
- 100% post consumer recycled paper
- Vegetable inks and adhesives
- Biodegradeable shrink wrap
- All components are sourced within US and Canada
- Manufactured in Canada
- Every product supports the GIVE Program for children in need
- Proudly B-Certified. Find out more about B Corps here
- Awarded the Ancient Forest Friendly and Order of the Forest Awards by Canopy in 2012